The International VET Conference 2017 and IVETA Asia Pacific Regional Conference is the largest event for Vocational Education and Training (VET) practitioners, and talent development professionals in the Asia Pacific region.
You will gain the knowledge, strategies and solutions to effectively train and support individuals to develop industry relevant skills.
During the two-days, presenters will provide insights into the latest trends, best practices and new solutions for designing, delivering, implementing and managing learning programs. This conference covers all industry subjects and provides in-depth guidance for what you need to know to sustain quality in VET.
Top reasons to attend
- Most relevant content for VET practitioners and talent development professionals.
- Most choices for your professional development.
- Learn directly from more world-renowned experts than any other event in the region.
- Relevant and up-to-date information so delegates receive the latest insights and best practices from training and education professionals, policy makers, regulators, researchers and talent development experts.
- Networking with other learning professionals from leading organisation, speakers, VET leaders, providers and other VET stakeholders in the region.
Who should attend?
- CEOs, RTO owners and managers, TAFE Directors
- Policy Managers, Learning Managers, HR Managers
- VET and Talent Development Consultants, Trainers and Assessors, Facilitators
- Instructional Designers, eLearning Specialists RTO Administrators.